Saturday, November 14, 2009

Month in Review....

Or something like that... I feel like the last three weeks has completely bowled me right over. Hence my lack of posting. So, since my last post a few things have transpired...

My very good friends Nicci and Adam were married on November 1 in a very awesome Halloween themed wedding. Nicci was one of my roommates for years when I first moved to the city. So we spent the weekend in the Chicago area.


Nicci and Adam

The Centerpieces

Nicci and Adam

The Bride and her Bridesmaids

The Girls

And me and my hubby

Manda & Freddy


I think I mentioned in a previous post that we were moving to New Jersey in a few weeks. So we've started the fun process of packing and purging. On the weekends we have been painting and cleaning the new apartment. I will be sooooo happy when it is all said and done. Normally I put out my Christmas decor on Thanksgiving weekend but since we are moving shortly after I won't be able to put them out until December.

And this year, for the first time since I moved out here, I was able to see the NYC Veterans Day parade. The New York National Guard marched in the parade this year. I took the day off to watch my hubby march in the parade with his unit.


Harlem Hellfighters

SSG Olvera


If you can't tell Freddy is second from the right :)

~AKO

0 comments: