Friday, November 21, 2014

Another Dimension

That is where it feels like I've been for the past 8 months... another dimension.  I've been in a bit of a funk over the summer and had to do some self help and soul searching on how to improve my situation and move forward.  It was nothing life threatening, just a bit mind and body threatening (if that is even a valid statement!).

I'm now ready to move forward and get back out there!  I have quite a few projects lined up that are going to start in the next 2 - 3 weeks that I'm excited to share with you.  Although, I'm sure I've lost a few readers with the unplanned hiatus, but I guess that goes with essentially starting over.  1 of those projects is starting on Monday and I'm really excited to put it out there, even if no one but me reads it :)

I recently went through Chalene Johnson's 30 Day Push, which is a 30 day program to help you focus on the goals that are most important to you and also help you to complete the daily tasks that need to be completed.  It is a free program and I highly recommend it.  The program really helped me to put into perspective what was really important to me and what I needed to prioritize to move toward my goals.

So, I promise I am back.

I can't promise there won't be a refocus of topics.

I can't promise that I won't overhaul this blog.

I can't promise there won't be whining... or soul searching.

What I can promise is that I'm back!

~AKO

0 comments: