Sunday, November 30, 2014

Ready to go... somewhat...

First of all... I'm trying to write this post after the shocking season 5 mid-season finale of The Walking Dead...  Those of you who watch the show know exactly what I'm talking about!  So, hopefully, my post will be coherent!

Tomorrow is December 1... the first day of my December Daily documented.  What I wanted to do today was get all of my foundation pages completed.  But, turns out, that takes a lot longer than planned.  So, I was able to get my cover page and the first few days of foundation pages completed.  I will post my cover tomorrow and possibly day 1 if I can get it together.  I'm a little concerned that I won't have enough to document each day since we don't really do much during the week in December, but we'll see how it goes.

I did get my December Daily stash somewhat organized and portable for the month :)


~AKO

0 comments: