Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015...

Another year has come and gone.


As with everything, some are good and some are bad.  2015 falls in the lower bucket for me.  There were a lot of changes at my job that directly affected me.  Finances continued to rear their ugly heads in the worst way.  I really struggled with my health and fitness.  There were some moments of depression.  There was no motivation to do anything and I let things get way out of control.


Over the past week I did some serious thinking on how things were going.  I turn 40 in June and, while I've never really been concerned with the number, I feel a lot older than that.  I really don't feel like I'm having fun with life.


So I'm making some changes.


"Change" is my word to live by in 2016.  More on that later.


The first change was getting back into blogging and really putting some heart and soul into it.


The second change... well... we'll get to that in good time :)


So I leave you with this...


I hope you and your family have a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year!




~AKO



0 comments: