Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hello to October!!!

October has always been one of my favorite months, if not THE favorite month. The air has officially turned into that rainy day, fresh air smell. The leaves are turning all sorts of pretty shades of red, orange, and yellow. MLB post season makes for some exciting television. Halloween decorations... nuff said there. And now, one more thing, our anniversary is in October. Yep... on October 25th we will have been married for one year. 21 days and we are no longer considered newlyweds.

So how can one not love the month of October? I put up my Halloween decor today and found that I have accumulated so much stuff that I couldn't put it all out! So I had to make the difficult decision to pick and choose what went out this year and what had to stay packed away.

Of course I had a little helper...


Hadley the Helper


I'll be posting some pictures of my decor in a few weeks but here is one of the first ones. I was playing around a bit with the light and my new camera. I am very slowly moving to some of the manual functionality.


Halloween


Happy October!!

~AKO

1 comments:

JG said...

Nice shot!

We've been married 2 years now and I still consider us newlyweds. :)