Thursday, February 17, 2011

Back to Reality

Has it been a week since I've been online? This week really got away from me. First and foremost, Marshall started day care on Monday.


Marshall


He is such a little flirt that it did not take long to win the heart of his attendants. Ms. Ana and Ms. Becky have been so attentive with him and take the time to talk with all the parents when they pick up and drop off that it has really put my mind at ease that we made the right decision with the center we chose.

When we picked him up on his first day, this is how we found him. Snug as a little bug without a care in the world.


Marshall


He even has his own crib and cubby hole.


Marshall Marshall


In other, not so excitng news... I went back to work on Wednesday. I've been getting up around 6:00am everyday, which has been a hard adjustment. Especially when Marshall doesn't sleep through the night. I've been working from home, but when I have to start going into the office next week, 5:00am will be our wake up time, with Marshall getting up around 6:30am. It took 2 full days to get through all of my emails. My boss can't wait to send new projects my way. But he was considerate enough to wait until Tuesday to schedule a catch up meeting with me.

My mom is also in town this weekend since she can't go more than a month without seeing her grandbaby. She's been here since 9:00pm and hasn't let him out of her arms :)

~AKO

1 comments:

Skye said...

Going back to work sucks. It does. It took me a full 2-3 weeks to get back into the swing of things. Glad you found a daycare you like - that is so important especially b/c you won't have to worry about Marshall while you work! :) Good luck - hang in there! It gets better!