Friday, January 22, 2010

J-E-T-S JETS, JETS, JETS!

So the New York Jets are one game away from going to the Super Bowl. You can only imagine the Jets-fever that has taken over New York and New Jersey. There was a pep ralley in Times Square this week in which thousands of people showed up for. One of my friend's husband few out to San Diego for the sole purpose of attending the Jets/Chargers game last weekend. This is a big deal especially after the New York Yankees won the World Series.


New York Jets


For those of you who don't know, Gang Greene is not the most reliable team in the NFL and haven't had a very good track record in years. So true Jets fans have every right to be excited about their team's potential appearance in the Super Bowl. However, what irritates me a little is that all of a sudden all thes "Jets fans" are coming out of the woodwork. Where were you all when your team was struggling and needed your support? Personally I think you should be a fan of your team through thick and thin. Now, before everyone tells me I don't know what I'm talking about, I am an outspoken fan of one of the NFL's worst teams. So bad, they even broke a record last year by finishing the season without a single win... the Detroit Lions. Everyone who knows me knows that I follow my Detroit teams no matter what. Even when the Tigers blow their season in game 163...

Go Lions! There's always next year!


Detroit Lions


~AKO

0 comments: