Sunday, August 8, 2010

100 Days

In 100 days, give or take, we will have our little boy. Seems so strange to say it, or write it, out loud sometimes.

Friday I had my glucose screening, which of course made me ill all day. I was so happy that I had decided to take the day off from work instead of trying to work afterwards. I felt horrible all day. We won't find out the results for a few days but I'm really hoping for normal so we don't have to go through it again with the three hour test.

So we spent the day today trying to get the last few boxes unpacked that had taken over our 2nd bedroom. Yes, we've been here 8 months and still don't have everything unpacked. We found the box that had all of our picture frames in it so I finally got everything hung up on the walls. If the rest of the apartment didn't look like a disaster I would post some pics of our hard work. It always amazes me how the house looks like a disaster when you're trying to organize :)

The plan is for the crib to live in our room and put the rest of the nursery furniture in the 2nd bedroom. What sucks is that we can't really decorate a nursery since we are renting, but, I have found a cute cross stitch name picture that I'm going to do so we have at least one personalized item for him. I'll post a pic once it has been completed.

Well... off to hang the rest of the pictures!

~AKO

0 comments: