Tuesday, August 3, 2010

25 Weeks

Today we are 25 weeks along... that is 6 months and 1 week for those of you who can't think in weeks :) I am now 100% in maternity clothes and find I can't quite bend over very well. Most of my cravings revolve around fruit but every once in awhile I have a craving for Dinty Moore Beef Stew. I still seem to get a little nauseous from time to time but nothing like the first 5 months. In the past 4 weeks my ankles and feet have really started to swell if I sit or stand to too long at a time. I can feel Baby O pretty regularly moving around in the evenings when I'm getting ready to go to bed. Of course today he was pretty active all the way through one of my afternoon meetings.

I now actually look like I'm pregnant instead of just fat :)


25 Weeks


We finally broke down and bought the first items for baby. It is a small step toward the reality that this baby is coming whether we're ready or not, but a step nonetheless...







~AKO

0 comments: