Monday, August 31, 2009

Fall Is In The Air...

While I sit here and procrastinate on my packing for a business trip that I'm leaving for tomorrow, I can't help but think how nice it is that we can sit here with all the windows open in the house. I love the smell of a nice breeze and not have to worry about melting from the humidity. In addition, the putties are all beside themselves with excitement in response to the open windows.

Have I mentioned how much I love Autumn? I think it is the best of all the seasons.

1. The Pumpkin candles are available again! I looooove the smell of Pumpkin candles!


Pumpkin Spice Candle


2. The fall colors are amazing! I can't wait to get out there when things start changing with my new Nikon.


Fall Colors


3. Best of all it contains the greatest holiday ever!


Halloween!!!

Halloween


I love Halloween so much that one of my bridal showers was Halloween themed. My favorite animal... besides my putties... Spiders! I think they are very cool and interesting. I keep some of my more intricate Spider decor out all year. Just about everyone does their Christmas shopping for me around this time of year due to all the rockin' spider stuff that is out!

~AKO

0 comments: