Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011 Stephen King Reading Challenge

The second book challenge that I've joined for 2011 is the Stephen King Reading Challenge. I love Stephen King novels but I think the last one that I read was almost 10 years ago. I'm using this challenge to read the books that I haven't read before. I'm also going to try and read the Dark Tower series. Fantasy really isn't my genre so we'll see how that goes. If I can't get into them I'll just choose some others in their place. And can you believe I've never read The Shining???

1. The Shining
2. Under the Dome
3. The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger
4. The Dark Tower: The Drawing of the Three
5. The Dark Tower: The Wastelands
6. The Dark Tower: Wizard and Glass
7. The Dark Tower: Wolves of the Calla
8. The Dark Tower: Song of Susannah
9. The Dark Tower: The Dark Tower
10. Full Dark, No Stars
11. The Stand
12. Duma Key

I can't wait to get started!





~AKO

0 comments: