Friday, January 7, 2011

For Real This Time... I Hope

Sunday night I finally packed away my maternity clothes. They've become too convenient to wear. There's a reason we don't wear stretchy pants all the time :)


DSC_0003


Notice the nice organized and fancy label :) Anyway... Tuesday was my first official day back on my diet. Stepping on the scale Tuesday morning was not pretty but I guess you have to start somewhere. I signed up for Weight Watchers online to help in the process. I love going to meetings but can't get to any right now with Marshall. I need to lose around 75 - 80lbs in order to get into a healthy weight range. I'm going to try and approach this by targeting some mini goals rather than the final goal. My first mini goal is to lose the first 5% of my weight. My weigh in day is Tuesday so I'll post my progress in my Tuesday posts whenever possible.

Beginning Stats
Goal 1: 0/13.8 lbs
Total Lost: 0/84 lbs

Now about that exercise thing. I tried to do my WII yesterday but my precious little bundle of joy would not stay asleep for more than 20 minutes at a time. So, I've order a couple DVDs that incorporate baby into the workouts. I figure using my 12 lb little boy as a weight should help a little :)

Speaking of my little chunk...


DSC_0018


~AKO

3 comments:

Skye said...

Good luck - it is not an easy thing to do. I did good after I had my daughter 8 months ago but from about thanksgiving to christmas I ate out of control and put on weight - I swear it's a never-ending battle. Oh you know what helped, I sold my Maternity clothes on Craigslist - so I did not have any reason to wear them. I am not having another one, so for me, that was ok to do.

Alicia said...

I am struggling with losing baby weight, it's been 8 months....I'm doing Weight Watchers online also, just keep finding excuses to "cheat". It's so hard and I have a lot to lose.

Skye said...

Alicia & Amanda - I just started WW online too on Monday. I have done it in the past, and it has worked for me. I like how they changed things with the points system this time too. Good luck to us all! :)