Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bouncer Seat - SUCCESS

We had some mixed feelings about the bouncer seat that we received for Marshall. I was beginning to worry that it was going to go the way of wasted money since our initial reaction was this...


DSCN0257


The only one interested in using it was Hadley.


DSCN0225_edited-1


But, the bouncer seat redeemed itself last week. I set Marshall in the seat and turned on the music. When the music plays, the white part in the middle also lights up. As soon as the music and lights were turned on I got this reaction...


DSC_0027_edited-1 DSC_0028_edited-1 DSC_0029_edited-1 DSC_0030_edited-1 DSC_0031_edited-1


I didn't even have to do anything. He just sat and smiled at the lights for a good 5 minutes before I got my usual "Mom, really?" look.


DSC_0032_edited-1


I'm hoping this means he'll be interested in his playmat soon.

~AKO

0 comments: